Why should you join R K Property? If you’ve ever wanted to have a chance to earn more than what you are expecting that have a visible and immediate impact on people’s lives and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at R K Property.
We are currently recruiting a “Tele Sales” for R K Property, Real Estate Company located in Business Bay, Dubai. We are assisting our clients in Selling/ Renting and Buying of their Properties.
Candidates must be a good conversationalist, convincing and trustworthy, Understand how to engage with a different type of people and with guts to convince potential clients in trusting the company to handle their properties.
Come and join us in giving and serving a satisfactory service to all.
Tele Sales Representative Responsibilities
• Contact potential or existing customer to inform them about properties available or new launch project.
• Answer questions about service of the company or about details of properties being the market.
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
• Enter and update customer information in the data base.
• Take and process inquiry in an accurate manner.
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales/rent quota and facilities future sales.
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales/rent – related properties.
• Respond to complaints from the customer and give after-sales support when requested.
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
• Handle the processing of all inquiries and available properties with accuracy and timeless.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
• With or without experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is not an issue.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone system.
• Ability to learn about properties and services describe/explain them to prospects.
• Excellent knowledge of English language additional language is an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Email Resume to email@example.com
Mobile : +97155 3211 999
Tel Office:+9714-423 90 10
Fax Office: +9714-423 80 46
ORN: 11838 | BRN: 25891
Churchill Executive Tower, Business Bay Office 1905 P.O Box 127561 Dubai U.A.E.